Seeing the different blenders in action.
Personally I don’t think this test is a really valid test as no one really puts a whole orange in a blender. Some prep work is always needed. However I think it is good to see how the blenders work and as the tester states the Blendtec and VitaMix do produce smoother consistencies.
Products used in this test are:
- KitchenAid Blender KSB560 - 5-Speed Blender
- Breville Die-Cast Hemishere Blender 800BLXL
- Hamilton Beach Commercial Blender Tango - HBH450R
- Blendtec Blender Total TB-621-20
- VitaMix Blender Professional CIA - Variable-Speed